Wax can be used for the car’s protector. The material resembling it in being adhesive, plastic, easily melted by heat, but not dissolving in water. Car can be polished with a car wax or best car wax if you want. Car wax helps the finish of the paint last longer and provides such a smooth surface which dirt.
* The best car wax in any wax that has a consistency good enough to protect the car. Waxing a car is a very simple and labor intensive job. You must first purchase a good wax. These come in either liquid or paste form. You should then thoroughly wash and dry. Choosing the best car wax normally depends on the type of car one has.
* Turle Wax
- According to Consumer Reports, Turtle Wax is the best car wax brand. They have several types of wax, but their Carnauba Car Wax T-6A is rated the best.
- The wax offers a barrier against the sun and the UV rays that can deteriorate the paint. The Carnauba formula also has a water repellent, so pollutant in the rain are unable to destroy the paint on the vehicle.
- This wax is only safe for cars and only on the clear coat. You should not use it on your vehicle if only flat paint has been used.
* How to wax your car with Turtle Wax?
1. You must prepare car wash soap, cotton cloth and lint free towels.
2. Before applying the Turtle Wax, wash your car first.
- Clean the car thoroughly with car wash soap and rinse the soap off.
3. Dry the car off after you wash it.
- Use a lint free towel to dry the car or allow it to air dry. You can choose one you want.
4. Select the appropriate Turtle Wax and accessory products before you apply the wax.
- Your chosen wax will depend on the age of the car and its finish.
- You may need to use additional products to remove a lot of surface debris or a detailer to keep the wax from leaving behind marks on newer cars.
- Check the directions and product information before you purchase the wax and supplies.
5. Apply the Turtle wax on a dry and cool day.
6. Place the wax on the applicator supplied with the Turtle Wax.
- Shake the bottle of liquid wax before you apply it to the applicator.
- Cover your car’s body with the wax to give it a shiny finish.
- Apply a second coat of the wax to ensure that you cover any spots which you missed.
7. Allow the wax to dry and become hazy.