Posted by Zaira Viviani at Monday December 02, 2013, Most Reliable Cars by Toyota
Many companies exist that specialize in rating cars, car companies and individual models on thing like reliability, as well as other factors. With increasing concerns about the ever-rising costs of gas, the ever-present repair, and maintenance costs associated with owning a car, it is no surprise if consumer are looking most reliable cars.
* List of Most Reliable Cars
1. Toyota Rav4
- This is compact crossover SUV.
- The Rav4, renowned as another of the most reliable cars in the world.
- It was first made in 1994 and was designed to offer all the features of a normal SUV while maintaining the fuel economy and handling of a compact car.
- This Rav4 includes 2 liter and 2,5 liter petrol and 2 liter and 2,2 liter turbo diesel versions.
- Prices start at $23,300.
2. Toyota Avalon
- This is large car.
- This spot used to be held by the Buick Lucerne.
- The Avalon is extremely roomy.
- Features : a powerful 3,5 liter V6 engine producing 265hp and does an average 25 mpg.
- Prices start at $30,990.
3. Toyota Prius
- This is compact car.
- The Prius was the pioneer when it comes to environmentally-friendly vehicles.
- It was the first mass-produced hybrid automobile and first hit dealerships in 1997.
- Prius is still going strong with around three million sold around the world.
- Its state of the art technology means it remains one of the most reliable cars on the road.
- The Prius family also include the Prius C hatchback as well as a Plug-in Hybrid version and Prius V which has more space inside than the normal Prius.
- Prices start at $24,200 for the normal Prius (has an average 50 mpg), $32,000 for the Plug-in Hybrid (has equivalent of 95 mpg when in electric mode and 50 mpg as a hybrid), and $26,650 for the V ( has an average 42 mpg).
4. Toyota Sienna
- It is Midsize Van
- The Sienna seats up to eight people, it is ideal for large families and car-pooling.
- In 2010, the car received a Top Safety Pick award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- It comes with a 3,5 liter V6 engine producing 266 horse power.
- It is only car in its class to boast all wheel drive.
- The Sienna does an average 18 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway.
- Prices start at $26,585.